In my propaedeutic year HBO computer science I worked on an assignment about warehouse automatization. The key of the assignment was to make a simulation of how a warehouse works and by what algorithm it could operate the most efficient. I did this project with my project group.
The project includes:
- Research papers, Functional design plan, Technical design plan
- *TSP simulator software, an in java coded situation application to test the 3 algorithms we developed to calculate the fastest way to for a robot to collect packages in a warehouse.
- **BPP simulator software, an in java coded situation application to test the 3 algorithms we developed to calculate the most efficient way how the packages can be packed in to boxes.
- AS/RS control system software, an in java coded application to control the actual robots. It also contains the best TSP and BPMN algorithm so it controls the robots in the most efficient way possible.
- Collect robot (collects packages from warehouse)
- Packing robot (packs packages in to boxes)
In the future I will update this post with much more details about everything, I can tell so much more about it but for now I will leave it like this.